Friday, November 14, 2014

Visual Effects 2 and Compositing & Scene Finishing

For the month of November I'm taking two classes that are continuations of previous classes. Visual Effects 2 further explores dynamics in Maya and even goes into Houdini which I'm fresh off of learning in Software Technology, instead this time we're using it for effects, not modeling. The other class is Compositing and Scene Finishing, which builds off of Compositing Fundamentals. That class was a really long time ago, much before I started this blog. Here we learn a new 3D tracking program called SynthEyes while also expanding on our Nuke knowledge. Because this blog didn't exist during my first compositing class, I'll post the final group project now, because it was the culmination of many techniques I learned in that class. I'm really excited to learn new techniques in both classes this month that'll take me further.


Also I'm taking the Full Sail Animation Art Test this month, which is kind of like another class where I have to animate a sneeze while reaching weekly milestones. Should be a fun and busy month.

No comments:

Post a Comment